5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this book for University
I am currently studying in university and this book has been an extremely useful when I needed to write in a more academic way. It deserves five stars because you are learning how to link your words correctly in a sentence to help your writing flow. I showed my tutor the book and he ordered for the university library.
Published 17 months ago by Sharon LueQuee

3.0 out of 5 stars Layout not to my liking. Content is OK. ...
Layout not to my liking. Content is OK. Not quite what I expected. The Palgrave books usually have strong content but the pages are too full and I always end up having to create handouts from them.
Published 21 days ago by Stacie Allard

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this book for University, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Student Phrase Book: Vocabulary for Writing at University (Palgrave Study Skills) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful when you're a bit stuck and your brain is going to sleep but you can't..., 13 Sept. 2014
Amber-Rose (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
I thought I'd get this because it wasn't too expensive and might have some useful info in it. I WAS WRONG. I have found it really useful and would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Has helped enormously with my studies

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful., 25 Jan. 2015
If it says Palgrave Study Skills on the front it is your guarantee of quality within - very, very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Excellent much needed for my foundation university year, will continue to use on my honours degree

4.0 out of 5 stars good book., 5 Feb. 2015
A good book. But I would much rather place it in the A-levels than university.

3.0 out of 5 stars Layout not to my liking. Content is OK. ..., 11 Jun. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct. 2014
Excellent service! A very happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
every student should have one

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2015
it's as good as I imagine.