5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, listen well all undergraduates!
Published 7 months ago by Miss K. L. Oakley

3.0 out of 5 stars Mainstream
I understand why this guide was created and I am certain it would help most undergraduate students in formatting their dissertation. Unfortunately because I was doing a BA Fine Art it really didn't help me too much. Still I can't complain as I got a very good grade for my dissertation!!
Published 2 months ago by A. C. Hale

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, listen well all undergraduates!, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: How to Write your Undergraduate Dissertation (Palgrave Study Skills) (Paperback)
Having bought an earlier edition for myself during my degree, I proceeded to buy four new copies: one for my sister, two for students I am mentoring and one to use as an example book. It covers all the key areas of dissertation writing from choosing an appropriate topic, to question phrasing and contents ordering (take heart, once you're formatting you're home and dry!).
Although the assistance of a good dissertation tutor is indispensable, at 2am when you're determined to finish the chapter you're working on and you just need some support on methodology or how to set out your literature review, this is the book that will save your sanity.

Good luck in your dissertation writing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book !!, 5 Feb 2013
L. Wilshaw (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This is a very good book for those undertaking a dissertation for the first time.
It reads well and is not too jargonistic!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing, 29 Aug 2013
I got this book on loan at the library but decided to buy it as it was sooo good.

The book has been delivered and its brand new. thank you x

3.0 out of 5 stars Mainstream, 29 Jan 2014
A. C. Hale (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars happy student, 22 Nov 2010
apart from not wanting to write a dissertation, this book came to me in excellent time and at a reasonable price!
not more to add but that this is a excellent seller and if you are as unfortunate as me to write this dissertation getting this book will be one less stress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear, 3 April 2014
This book is clear and precise and has proved so far to be a life saver for my dissertation. I would advise students to buy it and read it ready for your dissertation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 17 Sep 2013
Ms. F. Wood (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This is coming in very handy for helping me write my dissertation, would definitely recommend it to others also doing a dissertation

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clear explanation dissertation book., 23 Aug 2013
This is so easy and clear to read book. I found thi book has helped me to learn and develop my knowledge about how to write a good dissertation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need in your final year., 11 Dec 2012
Step by step guidance just what you need in your final year. Great tips to help you in your major project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Dec 2012
This book has been helping me a lot as I am currently writing my undergraduate dissertation. Good tips and hints in the book and useful when starting out.

ARRAY(0xa20e8a5c)

How to Write your Undergraduate Dissertation (Palgrave Study Skills)
How to Write your Undergraduate Dissertation (Palgrave Study Skills) by Dr Bryan Greetham (Paperback - 30 April 2009)
10.00