on 6 September 2011
I purchased this book from another source, second hand, and have found it invaluable. The book is very balanced for the reader because it starts with the basics and then leads onto other, more advanced maths later on in the book. There are 6 different sections that concentrate on different areas of maths, from the essential knowledge, all the way to actual business modelling.
As a mature-ish student, going back to University in my late 20s, I found the beginning of the book very easy to digest as it brought back what I had learnt previously and then made everything else make sense to me.

It's really not that difficult of a subject and this book will show you that you're capable of easily completing it.

Whatever is on your reading list regarding QM, buy this book because you won't be disappointed. Well worth the money.
on 2 July 2015
I purchased this book because it was on the reading list for the 2nd year of my degree for the statistics module. It was really clear and helpful on all of the topics I was studying. Arrived quickly and to the condition as stated. Definitely recommend this book to anyone studying statistics as its very easy to understand.
on 20 December 2011
Bought the book for university. It's been years since I last used a calculator and I'm finding I enjoy maths. Maybe it's the book, maybe not.
Good explanations and nice material. Colourfull on the inside and good exercises.
on 30 October 2015
Bought for son at university, it's perfect for him and the book has helped him a lot. Other students on same course had studied this at A Level, but my son hadn't. He's caught them up now!
on 17 July 2013
This book helped me with my course. If i didn't understand anything in the lecture, then i was able to refer to this book to explain it better.
on 13 February 2016
Just the book I needed for my Uni module, great book for maths exercises very simple and reasonable delivery thank you! :)
on 27 February 2013
Needed this to help with my studying and it is very informative and has taught me a lot already! Very happy!
on 6 October 2011
I am very happy with this purchase, and satisfied as it was fast delivery and exactly what I asked for.
on 18 December 2015
Great book an easy read, with examples that are quite easy to follow
on 12 June 2015