5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
As a midwifery student I bought this book when learning drug names/effects etc. Its comprehensive and well ordered with drug types in sections. Also, a little physiology about conditions is provided which is extremely useful. To be honest I'm surprised there is only one other review - It is definitely worth buying and will be used well into my qualified years.....
Published on 23 Aug 2011 by Ford

Not as clear and helpful as I would have liked. I was recommended this book by my lecturers, but this book just hasn't really helped me understand the topic any better.
Published 15 days ago by VV

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Aug 2011
Ford - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pharmacology for Midwives: The Evidence Base for Safe Practice (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent book, 2 Nov 2010
I saw this advertised and , having been qualified for some time I find that I cannot always find answers to my questions easily. This has the answers to my questions and ansers others I hadn't even thought of. A really super book, very in depth though so if you are a student be wary until quite a way into training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 19 Nov 2013
I found this book really helpful, it is not the usual type of drug book, it delves further into how drugs react in the body and with other drugs, but in an easy to read and understand format. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as clear and helpful as I would have liked. I was recommended this book by my lecturers, 14 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Average book, 1 Sep 2013
Found the book useful but found that it lacked information that I needed, still a good book that contains necessary information for students though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 7 Aug 2013
This book is a must for any student midwife. Has akl the relevant information that you may need. Would recommend this book to any one

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a useful book, 27 May 2013
P. Lim (UK) - See all my reviews
I think this is such a useful book, I can't recommend it highly enough. I love the writing style and the incorporation of 'practice points' to help put this into perspective

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for students, 24 Mar 2013
Mrs. T. Coley - See all my reviews
As a student midwife this book has been invaluable! Well set out and easy to understand, just what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good and easy to read, 11 Feb 2013
Really relevant book, easy to read in small sections but with lots of detail that is well referenced and explained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for studying midwifery, 20 May 2012
This book is easy to read and understand. For the pharmacology aspect of the my midwifery course I could not have done without it.

Pharmacology for Midwives: The Evidence Base for Safe Practice