5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
this book is very good
Published 2 months ago by sharon

1.0 out of 5 stars A book to practice listening skills without the CDs !
Published on 14 Jun 2010 by anna

1.0 out of 5 stars A book to practice listening skills without the CDs !, 14 Jun 2010
This review is from: Improve Your IELTS Listening and Speaking: Study Skills Pack (Paperback)
Be careful, check before you buy that the Cds that accompany the book are included. I was very disappointed with my latest purchase when I received the book with empty pockets. I couldn't believe that somebody would deliberately remove the CDs from a book (entitled "Practice Listening Skills") despite describing it still as "a pack". A book is a book, and "a pack" should mean that it is "a set" of some sort. I felt cheated and complained to the seller that the product description was inacurate but received no response !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
this book is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend 5/5, 23 May 2010
M. Alshehri (NY USA) - See all my reviews
I recommend it for anyone, who want to do IELTS exam.
I is helpful ...

Improve Your IELTS Listening and Speaking: Study Skills Pack
Improve Your IELTS Listening and Speaking: Study Skills Pack by Sam McCarter Norman Whitby (Paperback - 15 May 2007)