5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money
Very helpful, clear and concise. I am a business management student and this book is a perfect guide for almost all aspects in business management.
Published 12 months ago by Beatriz

1.0 out of 5 stars It was never delivered to me
I didn't get this product either, the transporter decided to send it back to amazon for whatever reason, when everything I've ordered came through, so I had to get it at higher price which is a shame to be honest.
Published 6 months ago by FC

1.0 out of 5 stars It was never delivered to me, 8 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 6 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful book!, 22 Jan 2013
Rukhsar Ahmed - See all my reviews
This review is from: Introduction to Management (Paperback)
What a book! My lecturer mentioned that this is a very good book and it is! I'm studying Educational Management and this book is very helpful! It has all the information that I need for my assignment, it was quite big when it came which I didn't expect the size of the book but nevertheless it's a wicked book!! Very helpful book to use! Richard Pettinger knows what he is talking about and his information helps me with my assignments so I'm pleased with this book. Nothing is complicated. The book's allowed me to understand more about management.

ARRAY(0xaf2bb84c)

Introduction to Management
Introduction to Management by Richard Pettinger (Paperback - 10 Nov 2006)
40.79