Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 January 2013
What a book! My lecturer mentioned that this is a very good book and it is! I'm studying Educational Management and this book is very helpful! It has all the information that I need for my assignment, it was quite big when it came which I didn't expect the size of the book but nevertheless it's a wicked book!! Very helpful book to use! Richard Pettinger knows what he is talking about and his information helps me with my assignments so I'm pleased with this book. Nothing is complicated. The book's allowed me to understand more about management.
on 6 April 2013
Very helpful, clear and concise. I am a business management student and this book is a perfect guide for almost all aspects in business management.
on 20 November 2015
Fab service an couldn't be better 👌👌👌
on 14 February 2015
Great book.....excellent delivery time
on 31 October 2014
Great book for business students
on 8 October 2013
I didn't get this product either, the transporter decided to send it back to amazon for whatever reason, when everything I've ordered came through, so I had to get it at higher price which is a shame to be honest.
on 4 October 2014