Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: HardcoverChange

on 19 February 2014
I LOVED the series, but only liked the book.
I think some of the tips (as should be expected really) were ones that had been about for ages already. Although some were new to me and i've aleady used some (using toothpaste and toothbrush to clean silver for instance).
In true super scrimpers style i've written down the best tips and intend to sell the book now ;0)
on 25 June 2014
bought this because i loved the show but when i got the book it didn't have half as many ideas and tips as had seen very disappointed
should have been a super scrimper and saved my money
on 9 February 2014
I watch the programme from time to time, and I do find they have some good tips as well as some over the top tips. I thought I would download the book on to my Kindle and I have enjoyed reading it. The book is very much the same as the TV show, in that although I found quite a lot of it really interesting and I would recommend getting the book, some of it was a little bit over the top for me.
on 23 January 2014
Good read, however you can't help but feel that this book misses the visuals. Where are the pictures, it's like reading a transcript. However the information in the book is fantastic, direct from the TV show. If you like a book based on descriptions this is for you. I personally like a few pictures
on 20 September 2013
I would recommend this helpful book. It is packed with interesting money - saving tips to try out. Lots of household items that you can find already in your cupboards too.
on 12 August 2013
household tips in using alternative products for cleaning. How to economise your money and cut costs to a bear minimum. Great book. Everyone should have one.
on 13 March 2014
Great book with lots of good tips on way to save money.

I've tried many of them now and they do work
on 27 December 2015
Utter rubbish, all of the tips in the book are well known ones, the recipes can be found for free online all look rather bland too. This book was total waste of time and money. It also got stuck on several pages which is a problem I have never encountered before. Another thing that irritated me was your asked to review the book before you even start reading it and at the end of every chapter. Worst kindle book i've ever bought!
on 24 July 2015
Bit of a comic retro look at so called money saving ideas, if I wanted to make my own washing powder, I'd spend loads getting the ingredients for the recipe in this book, I'd be better off, buying the economy powder from the supermarket. Not many money savers in here for me, but quite an amusing "toilet" book!
on 14 January 2014
Many good hints and tips in it but maybe could have included a few that hadn't already been on the series