5.0 out of 5 stars Must-buy for all parents: even the non-crafty ones
I am not a crafty parent; I leave all that to nursery. But Red Ted Art has always made arts and crafts an accessible activity making up for my lack of talent. Each craft in the book is explained in an easy to follow step-by-step process and the colourful and useful pictures makes it all come alive. If my daughter ends up with even one once of talent more than me; it...
Published on 8 April 2013 by Non-crafty mum

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
I was disappointed. I love the website but this book doesn't have that many activities/ideas. And for the sewing activities it lact decent intructructions so for a beginner impossible to follow and the scribbles in the back of the book that is meant to be helpful addition to the written instructions were very confusing. A waste of money for us
Published 5 months ago by mellissa

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant little book with fab ideas for art projects for ..., 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
A brilliant little book with fab ideas for art projects for you and your little ones. I've used them in the art club I run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft for children, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
This is a fabulous book for crafting with children using recycled items. Highly recommended. Would buy this for any parent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book, 10 Mar. 2015
Not as good as I hoped. I saw book being advertised for calming jars not in this book so not quite as I hooed

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of great ideas to keep em busy, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
Loads of great ideas to keep em busy. I like that most of the materials are easy to get hold of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never a dull moment - ever again, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
What a fantastic book! For a busy parent like me who often doesn't have time to dream up crafts, I find page after page of ideas to inspire me in Red Ted Art Craft for kids book.

I let my 4 year old twins look through the book and they have earmarked a good 5 tasks for us to do.

We've have made the juggling chooks (very easy - hand sewn in front of the tv a couple of evenings) and the children love playing catch and throw with them. I've also made the strawberries for the teddy bear's picnics and now have been asked to come up with a banana and our next project will be a family of stones.

We would thoroughly recommend this book and promise you'll never have a dull moment again

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best crafts book for children, 18 April 2013
Tanya Barrow "MummyBarrow" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
The book has over 100 pages crammed with craft ideas. Most of them using things that are lying about the house or garden. This is not a book that forces you to go out and spend a fortune stocking up on specialist bits and pieces. All the crafts are designed so the children can take the lead and not need a load of parental input. And mess is positively encouraged. In fact it seems to me that the end result is not actually the important bit. It is the doing that is important. Children creating something by themselves and being able to hold it up and say "I made this".

If you have young children, either of your own, or in your family this is a fabulous present idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
A present for my daughter in law, requested by her so I presume she likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and beautiful: a lovely craft book, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
I love Red Ted Art the blog and was delighted to read that there was a book coming out. It is such a beautiful book that would look great on any bookshelf: lovely page layout, clear instructions and vibrant pictures that really give you a clear idea of what the end result should look like.

Best of all, you quickly find that you don;t need to spend a fortune on craft stuff because this book calls on toilet roll tubes, pine cones, sticks and old tights as crafting materials. Thrifty, green and easy. The perfect modern day craft book that is ideal for daily use or as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Craft Book!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
I absolutely LOVED this book and have been using it with my 4, 3 and 1 year old daughters from the moment we picked it up! They flicked through the pages to choose all their favourite projects to try and for most of them we already had everything to hand in the recycling bin or in our craft supplies. I love the emphasis on nature crafts and that there is something for everyone in the book, even some adult crafts too. A real MUST BUY book for those keen to do more with their kids at home but are not sure where to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab craft book for all ages!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids (Hardcover)
As fans of the RedTedArt.com website for some time, the arrival of Maggy Woodley's book has been long anticipated, and we have not been disappointed!

The crafts are beautifully presented, and instructions very simple and easy to follow. With a focus on upcycling, and creating beauty from discarded general household bits and pieces, and found objects from nature (and the odd pair of googly eyes) it's right up my street!

Our family thoroughly recommend it. :)

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids
Red Ted Art: Cute and Easy Crafts for Kids by Margarita Woodley (Hardcover - 28 Mar. 2013)
Used & New from: £4.95