on 16 February 2014
Absolutely hilarious book with great pictures. Honestly this is just so original and funny that you have to buy it. Seriously what are you doing? Buy it already!
on 30 December 2013
Funny, witty and at times sad this book looks at every day situations and gives very heartfelt and true comments on them. My favourite one is on being a grown up
on 4 January 2014
Great. Insightful, funny, hopeful, true, manageable and helps me understand my girlfriend.
Recommended reading for anyone interested in the human struggle.
on 18 December 2013
I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to be envied by their friends for having it and/or stared at by strangers for laughing and crying on a train.
on 12 December 2013
I knew a lot of the material used from Allie Brosh blog but I wanted to have the book as well. It's poignant, sweet and hysterical - basically all I expected.
on 17 June 2014
Great clarity of thought, which translates beautifully on the pages. The end is a bit abrupt. I guess because it was a blog? Recommended for short journeys.
on 17 February 2014
As we are currently in the winter months, with cold winds, dripping rain, not to mention the floods it is always good to have a good read at your disposal.
on 7 February 2014
Someone bought this for me and now I'm buying it for everyone I know. It's crazy how expressive she can make the stylised humans, and the writing is great.
on 4 August 2014
Hilarious book which reads remarkably well on my Kindle Fire. I wasn't sure how well the comics would appear, but they were clear and easy to navigate
on 8 November 2013
Whether you have read the blog or not, get this. I just had to stuff a sleeve in my mouth to stop myself cackling out loud on the train home from work