5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to follow.
What a lovely book! The recipes are easy to follow, 1 Whoopie pie per page each with a beautiful photograph, and each pie followed by the recipe for the filling also one to a page. I have made the first pie in the book, a chocolate whoopie with marshmallow filling...delicious! It has a rich flavour, wonderful texture and lovely creamy filling, a definite hit with all the...
Published on 2 Mar 2011 by H. Hovell

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, recipes not so good!
Published on 5 Feb 2012 by L. Dalby

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
Tasty and easy to follow - the perfect solution! Also great if you're in the UK as I had no problem with any ingredients/measurements. The whoopies are delicious and its worth buying top quality ingredients for best results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 Oct 2011
A. Greene "peachstar" (belfast n ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
I just love whoppie pies, there seems to be lots of different ways to make them, one of them being to use cake mix, what is the point? But if like me you want the classic whoppie pie then this book is for you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, recipes not so good!, 5 Feb 2012
L. Dalby (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
As far as baking books go this is one of the prettiest I own, it looks great in my kitchen and the layout and photographs inside are just beautiful. Unfortunately the recipes are not up to the same standard. I would describe myself as an intermediate baker and I have tried a few recipies so far and none have tasted nice at all. I will be taking inspiration from the book but using my own failsafe recipes from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars whoopie pies, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
Brought it so I could do cakes with the kids after school great fun its clear and easy to use do now need to get a tin though first attempt :0 well worth the fun recommend it to anyone who likes different cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
I bought this as a present, so I have not tried any of the recipes. But from what i could see of the book it was a good quality hardback with a variety of recipes and lots of colour photographs to illustrate.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 18 Aug 2011
F. Simons (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
Fabulous book and a great gift (together with the tin!) Beautifully set out with pictures and everything.. can't wait for my daughter to get stuck in - all mouthwatering stuff and easy to follow receipes defo not for those on a diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great edition to the Whoopie Market, 26 Jun 2011
Wobette (The Wild West) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
I like my Whoopie Pies and this book has some new additions above and beyond the usual flavours which I haven't tried such as Key Lime and Frozen Mint Choc Chip.

What I really with this book is the way to it alternates between Pies and Fillings. Although it means flicking through the book to find either the filling you want, it does making matching Pie with Filling very easy.

But the very act of flicking through the book has thrown up some combinations that I wouldn't have thought of, if they had both been on the same page as in some Whoopie Pie books.

This is a great book for both Whoopie Beginners and Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars super scrummy, 11 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
This book is amazing ! There are a variety of recipes, all of which are simple enough to follow, and ingredients easy to get from the local supermarket.

The carrot cake whoopie went down a treat with the adults, and I keep getting requests for it at family events! Today Im going to make the red velvet whoopies.. Mmm. Defo worth the investment, cupcakes are so last season. These little treats always stand out at the party.. mainly because of curiosity. They soon get gobbled up once curiosity gets the better of people ! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Whoopie Pie Book, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
I bought this as a present for my friend, so I don't actually know how the recipes turn out. But it's a great-looking book, and so far she seems to love it, so 5 stars!

3.0 out of 5 stars Making Whoopie.... not sure..., 31 Mar 2011
Mrs. H. M. Nelson (Northumberland England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Whoopie Pie Book (Hardcover)
I have had to badger the local shop to get in buttermilk and so while I was waiting, I thought Id try the home made lemon curd cream, not as successful as I thought it would be and the lemon whoopies, made with whole milk, went down brill without the cream, with my boys, BUT would be killer, warm, with vanilla iceceam. When I tried them the next day they were soft, YET, my boys, aka dustbins ate them. Finally got buttermilk, so I will try another recipe, cross your fingers or you will be hearing about my disaster next time I clock on here.

The Whoopie Pie Book
The Whoopie Pie Book by Claire Ptak (Hardcover - 14 Oct 2010)
12.00