5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is WOW!
Published on 28 July 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Draw
An ancient book but still has lots of info of how to. I've got a lot out of it. There are loads of projects to try and learn from.
Published 15 months ago by Nicholas Januszewicz

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is WOW!, 28 July 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The CorelDRAW Wow! Book (Paperback)
I have waited for what seemed like forever for this WOW book to hit the shelves and I must say it was well worth the wait. I have other books written by both Shane Hunt and Linnea Dayton and I'm glad to say they have maintained their rep of putting out good references for the rest of us. Every time I open it I see something else I want to try or gives me ideas for new things. This book is well designed and written - not too techie for novices and chock full of great illustrations. If you dislike working your way through the effects menus, you'll love the pages that show all the fountain presets, bitmap filters, etc. I appreciate the authors remembering all of us who do not upgrade every year or who use more than one version (or Macs). Every CorelDRAW user, using any version, should get this book. You'll be glad you did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Draw, 1 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It Shows You How To Fine-Tune Your Graphics, 21 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The CorelDRAW Wow! Book (Paperback)
I've been following Shane Hunt's writings on graphics for a while, so I was sure to grab this one. He and the other authors show you some of the finer and more detailed aspects of Draw's abilities. I keep seeing things in other images and wonder how they did this or did that - now I know - and it isn't that hard when you know the tricks. It is written in easy to understand instructions and walks you through the difficult parts. I highly recommend it to anyone that is serious about increasing their Draw vocabulary and repetoire.

The CorelDRAW Wow! Book
The CorelDRAW Wow! Book by Sharon Steuer (Paperback - 14 May 1999)
Used & New from: £12.60