Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 January 1998
After reading this book, I still didn't know how to insert an e-mail address or jpeg into my web page. It did not provide step-by-step direction and certainly did not help you when things don't work as easily as the book claims. Not as good as the QuarkXPress Quickstart. A waste of money. I had to go back and find another book. Langer also has an annoying habit of writing "I discuss topic X in chapter X" every other sentence, which splatters you all over the book when you're trying to research a problem.
on 20 July 1999
If you're looking for a quick overview of PM, this may work for you. I was dissapointed at the gaps that are in the book and the obvious things that were left out. If you just want to get a quick, simple web page up, get another book, this one won't get you there without a lot of answers coming from another source. With all due respect to the author, this volume feels rushed and incomplete.