5.0 out of 5 stars recommend this book
Farely easy to read, well structured and all the relevant degree-level information. would recommend this book to anyone studying a law degree or simply interested in contract law. All important cases included.
Published 22 months ago by bdon

I am very dissatisfied, not with the content of the book, but with the quality, the book arrived yesterday and I was reading it today and 2 of the pages just came out as i was turning the pages.

Published 18 months ago by Yulande

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend this book, 2 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Paperback)
I do like this book, it helps me a lot. It's my professor who recommend it for me!
But I think the words are a little small

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Paperback)
It's a good book. You might need it as a law student or if you're a litigant. Also think it might be useful for anyone in business.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Paperback)
Just as I expected, excellent for helping to understand contract law! Simple terms, but all concepts explained thoroughly. Must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars contract law, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Paperback)
its quality what i look for .this book is very interesting.exactly what i was looking for.excellent book for students cheers

1.0 out of 5 stars The book arrived yesterday and I openend it and the pages fell out, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Paperback)

I am very unhappy as bought the book becase I needed it and now I have to return it and wait another few weeks for a replacement book, which will probably do exactly the same thing.

Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials
Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials by Ewan McKendrick (Paperback - 19 July 2012)