5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Land Law, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Blackstone's Statutes on Property Law 2013-2014 (Blackstone's Statute Series) (Paperback)
Valuably book for Land Law, and for my exam as part of the LLB. Includes all the needed legislation in a well set out way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully it will help in my Exam, 24 April 2014
I am sitting my Land Law exam in June and needed this statute book.
It is essential to have an unmarked book for exam purposes and this come new and in perfect condition. I could not have purchased a "used" book as if it had a turned page or highlighting it would be useless for the reason I need it.
Seems well laid out and should be a great asset to me in my exam and hopefully money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is what it is, 22 Jan 2014
its a law book, it's got all the right words in it, it's easy to find what you want. it does what it says on the cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says it is, 12 Oct 2013
It is what it says it is. Statute book for property law 2013-2014. Recommended text and used in King's College Exams. Always buy the most up to date versions though!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 3 May 2014
I'm not a lawyer. I've only got a diploma in law. However, I love reading about law and the careers of lawyers. It's an amazing subject.I love this book because it's interesting and well written. It also helps me when I coach lawyers in how to communicate their firm's value.

Darren Kelly
Author
HELLO PROFIT - Outsell & Outnegotiate everyone with WOW

Blackstone's Statutes on Property Law 2013-2014 (Blackstone's Statute Series)
14.54