5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless!
This for me as a student is fantastic and probably the most used book I have. well priced and brilliant. would recommend to anyone who has the need of one.
Published 12 months ago by Maverick

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but no rebinding
Price really convenient, book very useful and it is so small! But it is not rebounded, it is glued so I presume that, using it, it will damage soon.
Published 9 months ago by Silvia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless!, 24 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Student Nurses starting out (in fact anyone in the medical profession), 17 May 2014
This review is from: Minidictionary for Nurses (Oxford Paperback Reference) (Paperback)
Brought this for a good colleague who has gone off to train up to be a staff nurse. She loved it!! I brought the mini version back in my student nurse days and thought this was the same but it was not, it was the FULL dictionary :). After seeing it for myself, think I might have to invest in one of these for myself :) Lovely little book and a good investment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but no rebinding, 20 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kara, 6 Dec 2013
Brilliant book, has helped me so much already with my studies. Book was in great condition, would most certainly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars oh doctor I'm in trouble, 30 Nov 2013
this was an item I bought for a friend undertaking a nursing course. the book arrived very promptly, as described, in excellent condition, well packaged, and has helped the student make good progress in his studies. Vendor highly recommended. Item highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient, 9 Oct 2013
Very convenient little pocket dictionary with everything you need as a student Nurse as it has all the relevant words that you need to learn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Off to Uni!, 25 Sep 2013
Bought this book as about to start studying nursing!
Am sure it will be very handy for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought. For college, 10 Sep 2013
Did everything it said would do. A very good mini reference book. Ideal for swatting during breaks and looking up stuff quickly and easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Minidictionary for Nurses, 2 Aug 2011
D. H. Doughty (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A bit bulky to keep in your uniform pocket, but an ideal reference for studen nurses. Doesn't necessarily go into as much detail as a full dictionary would do, but I didn't buy it for that. I wanted a small version that I could take to Uni and use for quick referencing. Ideal and very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minidictionary for Nurses (Oxford Paperback Reference), 24 April 2011
I am currently studying an access course that is involving health care due to studying podiatry in university this coming September. I bought this as I needed some up to date information on DNA and I found I got the relevant information. I also know the book will come in use during my BSc and would advise anyone who is going into the medical field to get this dictionary.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Minidictionary for Nurses (Oxford Paperback Reference)
Minidictionary for Nurses (Oxford Paperback Reference) by Tanya McFerran (Paperback - 23 Jan 2014)