Format: Hardcover|Change

on 29 August 2014
I was misled by the title "pocket" and will have to buy a replacement as it is too bulky to slip into an already overflowing school bag. Check out the dimensions before purchasing.
on 6 October 2013
I bought this for my daughter. She liked it as it is small in size and handy to use as well.
paper quality and print quality is very good.
worth buying.
on 7 July 2013
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A very clear layout makes this disctionary easy to use. This is a concise book yet has sufficient entries. A good size.
VINE VOICEon 5 July 2013
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Ha! You'll certainly need them for this pocket dictionary. I've noticed before that Oxford seem to have a different understanding of the word 'pocket', to everyone else...I suppose we could look it up in a dictionary :). Over a thousand pages too. A star off for that then , but it's a great edition of course, and I'm recommending the Pocket Oxford Dictionary to all. Ideal to have around the home or office.
on 6 July 2015
You will need a mighty big pocket to fit this dictionary in! No good for school bag so will be returning :(
on 27 November 2013
This we bought for our 11 year old grand daughter for Christmas as one of her presents so she hasn't seen this yet. she is into reading stories big-time and experimenting with words and their meanings. Plus she starts senior school next year and it will be more than handy for her to have. We like to think she may regard this as her first 'grown up present'.
VINE VOICEon 8 July 2013
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Hardly pocket sized, unless you usually carry a shotgun in yours... it is however a fantastic source of information. Very easy to navigate and use. This copy is for my daughter to use at Grammar school, but will probably get another for use at home.
on 30 June 2013
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Handy and portable, this is the perfect dictionary for the bedside or desk. The layout of the book is very easy and even my 7 year has also been using it more and more.
Good quality paper, solid bulk, legible printing - can't really fault it.
on 3 May 2014
I have been finding words being used incorrectly but cannot should not criticize with checking if modern use has changed this dictionary helps but also reaffirms my own belief.Being a "pocket" it is very handy to keep near to hand.
on 7 June 2015
Ordered this for my daughter who wanted to use it for her IGCSE's as well as beyond. Delivery was very prompt, quality good, compact and easy to read. She is very happy with this and will take it when she leaves for her A levels!!