5.0 out of 5 stars Still a place for print versions, 16 Aug 2013
Pardo (Kent) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I must admit I have got quite lazy and tend to just right click over a word and get Microsoft to come up with a few simple thesaurus options for me when my brain struggles to do the job. I got this principally to show my daughter that print dictionaries and thesauruses are still valuable resources. The biggest difference being browsability - I have just lost ten minutes while writing this review as I git distracted reading through entries that I wouldn't have found with my right click. Just as an aside - mini is right - first off you need good eyesight - the type is very clear but my 47 year old eyes need their reading glasses - but it is also incredibly light - it weights a lot less than my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - an indispensable lexical enhancer, 5 Aug 2013
Jimbo "Jimbo L" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a child I was always engrossed in dictionaries, and found it a bit of a cheat that my Nana would have a thesaurus when attempting crosswords. I have found that Oxford were the easiest to navigate, and simple to use, and this Mini Thesaurus is no exception.
As well as acting as a normal thesaurus, Oxford have incorporated a simple 'word links' box which gives additional words for reference. This is a neat idea to assist in your linguistic understanding.
The mini thesaurus is obviously not as thorough as the full size version, but as a pocket version it is still a necessity around the house. I appreciate that computers may well be overtaking the written word in some regards, and indeed there are numerous online free thesauruses available, but I am sure that this is still the easiest way to cross reference words in your quest to defeat that tricky crossword. It therefore appears my Nana was right all along.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 Jun 2013
Musicfan (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It is small and compact and will fit in a thick pocket. It is easy to use and easy to read. It is well set out and up to date. juniors would have little difficulty
using it and is a good size for the school bag. Good for students and adults alike. Very good. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Oxford Mini Thesaurus (Flexibound)
Bought on behalf of someone else - they liked it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Oxford Mini Thesaurus (Flexibound)
Really useful. Smooth transaction too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Oxford Mini Thesaurus (Flexibound)
My daughter loves her mini thesaurus, she has great fun using it and even takes it to school. Quick delivery too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Size, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Oxford Mini Thesaurus (Flexibound)
I bought this for my husband who is always asking me what is another word for ? Worked a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Mini Thesaurus - Fits into School Bags Easier, 21 Oct 2013
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Oxford Mini Thesaurus (Flexibound)
Super handy little book for youngest to take to school.

Just the job especially if your child has to take into school both one of these and a dictionary as they do not take up as much room as the larger size ones. Both together are more like the size of just one full sized book. Can also fit into blazer pocket if needs be, but a little bit bulky.

All the words looked for so far have been found in this little book and that is the main reason for buying it.

Oxford is a name that has been around for a long time and hopefully this book will stand the rigour of school bag life.

5.0 out of 5 stars dictionary & thesausus, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Oxford Mini Thesaurus (Flexibound)
bought this together with the dictionary
excellent value for money - especially with the free postage
what more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars A pocket marvel, 15 Aug 2013
D. Pearce "djarmhp" (rainham, kent) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a pocket thesaurus that belies its size with a huge database of words, both online and offline. With more than 500 pages it covers most words that you might need and it is bang up to date. The text is a little small for some eyes but once you get used to it that is less of a problem. Overall I would unhesitatingly recommend this thesaurus for any student or crossword/scrabble addict.

Oxford Mini Thesaurus
Oxford Mini Thesaurus by Oxford Dictionaries (Flexibound - 9 May 2013)