on 17 December 2012
Bought it as an introductory text as recommended by my LLM tutor, easy read, well explained, all major topics covered, very good. Good for exam review on Corporate law.
on 21 January 2016
Was a bit dubious buying this but the quality of the book in terms of how it look was great, basically like new. In term of content, this book is great for a very basic understanding of Company Law so that's great if that's what you're looking for but if you want more substantial knowledge than the basics don't bother buying it.
on 11 February 2014
Ordered this book yesterday and delivered to my room this morning. Yeah Prime is worthy to have a try.
Despite the good service, the quality of this book comes also amazing with a good package.
on 17 October 2013
It is useful for my study. I can read it everywhere using my phone ,PC and ipad. it is really convenient.
on 14 December 2013
Good book for my course, and helped me a lot with my revision for exams. Well written good book to use.
on 8 January 2015
Easy guide to understanding the basics of company law.
on 14 April 2016
Excellent, recommended and trusted seller. AAA*
on 20 October 2014