Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 October 2009
I was recommended this book as part of my studies at University and I'm really pleased with it. It contains all the information that i needed for my business law course (I'm an accounting student) and it is explained in a really easy to understand way (this from someone who has never studied law before). I also liked the companion website - especially the answers to the end of chapter questions. This has really helped my understanding of the topics. If you're looking for a book to help you with your business law course i would certainly have no hesitation in recommending this.
on 23 November 2012
Being a lazy student, i always leave studying and revision to the last possible minute! Having an exam on the friday, i bought this on the wednesday. It arrived on thursday and i more or less ate the book the night before! Still managed a cheeky 2:1 for the module though. Cheers book.
on 24 May 2011
I am taking course F4 on the ACCA and this book gives the much needed understanding of the subject. It provides proper background information on UK corporate and business law. I will definitely recommend it for first timers on the course and accounting students like me.
on 4 November 2011
Brilliant book with in depth explanation for all defined topics and terms. Could easily use this book to pass the exams on its own. Essential.
on 3 December 2014
Best business book I have ever bought!
on 22 May 2016
Very satisfied! Thank you.
on 24 August 2015