Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 December 2014
Whatever economics-type degree you are studying, be it pure economics, dual honours or otherwise, and whatever your level of mathematics I guarantee this book will help you.

I was really struggling with the pure maths module of my 1st year degree because my level of maths (AS level) had not equipped me to deal with the challenges I was encountering. However Renshaw built up my knowledge very gradually, from a level I was comfortable with, and has led to me being able to deal with the questions in my module with confidence.

It is very well written, concise but with in-depth explanation. It also strives to explain why a formula or concept is how it is rather than just telling you that it is so; this makes it satisfying and interesting.

Well done Renshaw - you're a life saver!
on 5 December 2012
Anyone Studying BSc Economics At First Year, This Is Without Doubt The Best Book On The Market - Trust Me 100%!
on 20 February 2014
Here is help for Microeconomics w/Calculus by Perloff; Microeconomics with Calculus with Nicholson and Snyder; and Microeconomics with Besanko and Braeutigam. You all wrote excellent microeconomics textbooks and with Geoff Renshaw riding shotgun I think I can handle all of you on a self-study basis.
on 15 December 2015
This is one of the best maths textbooks I have ever used. Explanations are crystal clear, and it is very visual, with many illustrations, which make the concepts presented easy to understand. I recommend this book to anyone studying towards a degree in economics or business.
on 19 December 2014
Very helpful
on 3 October 2015
i'm not a 'natural' mathematician. i'm finding the exercises very useful.
on 19 May 2015
Good book for who does not have basic skills in maths.
on 3 November 2015
Excellent book, excellent sservice from Wordery
on 13 November 2015
perfect for my son's university course