Whatever economics-type degree you are studying, be it pure economics, dual honours or otherwise, and whatever your level of mathematics I guarantee this book will help you.

Published 5 months ago by Bea

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good book for who does not have basic skills in maths.
Published 10 days ago by Nelson Eduardo

5.0 out of 5 stars from a level I was comfortable with, and has led to me being able ..., 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Maths for Economics (Paperback)

I was really struggling with the pure maths module of my 1st year degree because my level of maths (AS level) had not equipped me to deal with the challenges I was encountering. However Renshaw built up my knowledge very gradually, from a level I was comfortable with, and has led to me being able to deal with the questions in my module with confidence.

It is very well written, concise but with in-depth explanation. It also strives to explain why a formula or concept is how it is rather than just telling you that it is so; this makes it satisfying and interesting.

Well done Renshaw - you're a life saver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maths For Economics, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Maths for Economics (Paperback)
Anyone Studying BSc Economics At First Year, This Is Without Doubt The Best Book On The Market - Trust Me 100%!

5.0 out of 5 stars The first aid kit for my intermediate microeconomics textbooks, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Maths for Economics (Paperback)
Here is help for Microeconomics w/Calculus by Perloff; Microeconomics with Calculus with Nicholson and Snyder; and Microeconomics with Besanko and Braeutigam. You all wrote excellent microeconomics textbooks and with Geoff Renshaw riding shotgun I think I can handle all of you on a self-study basis.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 May 2015
This review is from: Maths for Economics (Paperback)
Good book for who does not have basic skills in maths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
Very helpful

Maths for Economics
Maths for Economics by Geoff Renshaw (Paperback - 1 Dec. 2011)