5.0 out of 5 stars required reading
This is the core text book for the Business half of my degree (I'm doing Joint Honours, Geography with Business) and I've worked out, which they probably expected us to do anyway, that my own notes that i make from the required reading in this book are better than the lecture presentations we have to sit through.

Dont get me wrong though, you're better off...
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by Lawlz

3.0 out of 5 stars strategic human resources
books ok have only really used it for my essay but if studying SHRM it may be needed but wouldn't call it essential

Published 20 months ago by jamesrowe001

5.0 out of 5 stars required reading, 16 Mar 2012
Lawlz (portsmouth, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strategic Human Resource Management (Paperback)

Dont get me wrong though, you're better off going to the lecture because the lecturer will be the one who tells you what topics will come up in the exams and will probably give you better real-life case studies/examples.

Still, if you're doing a HRM module or are really interested in that area of business you should definitely buy this, and when you're done with it you can sell it through Amazon Trade-In!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent text book!, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Strategic Human Resource Management (Paperback)
This text book is really easy to read, everything is set out very clearly and logically, explanations are clear and concise. I would definitely recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strategic Human Resource Management by Truss et al., 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Strategic Human Resource Management (Paperback)
Well written, value for money. Up to date. Excellent use for my degree. Perfect. A must buy to anyone interested in the field.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Strategic Human Resource Management (Paperback)
I love it, there isn't any book in the market that makes so much sense when you read it. This is going into my house library.

3.0 out of 5 stars strategic human resources, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Strategic Human Resource Management (Paperback)

after studying this book in depth it missed alot of parts with SHRM and therefore think there are other books on the market which offer better value for money. it is a good book but not worth nearly 40 so if your library has it reserve and borrow it from there.

Strategic Human Resource Management
Strategic Human Resource Management by Clare Kelliher (Paperback - 19 Jan 2012)
27.00