Got me a 60+ in my exam with my knowledge, but clear structure and useful as consumer and commercial law hardly ever changes.
Published 1 month ago by M&M

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivered FREE in the UK
I bought this book because it was Delivered FREE in the UK and I paid 2.75 for the delivery. I paid more that the original price. I don't understand why. Can you help me ?

Best regards

Morgane Pajaud
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Pajaud morgane

5.0 out of 5 stars but clear structure and useful as consumer and commercial law hardly ever changes, 9 Oct 2014
This review is from: Blackstone's Statutes on Commercial and Consumer Law 2010-2011 (Blackstone's Statute Series) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivered FREE in the UK, 23 Nov 2010