5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it
This book made me understand the psychological causes of the bulimia I'd suffered for years and from that moment on I was able to stop the behaviour. This book saved my sanity, I think it's a must for everybody who suffers from an eating disorder. I am an intelligent person and yet could not work out why I kept doing that to myself, until I read this book. Buy it.
Published on 12 Feb. 2010 by LMV

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but that's it
Published on 28 Feb. 2013 by KM

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but that's it, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Eating Disorders (The Facts) (Paperback)
Very basic information. Lists obesity as an eating disorder, which is disgustingly wrong - obesity is when a person has a BMI value over 30, not a mental illness. Recommends a calorie-counting 'diet' as a cure for this brand new mental illness of 'obesity'. I'm assuming BED is what they meant by obesity, but even then, a diet is not a cure. On the other hand, they did describe the treatment process for anorexia in detail. Oh, I don't know. I thought that this was a arap book written by people who I hope will never treat individuals with eating disorders, if I'm being honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 12 Feb. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Eating Disorders (The Facts) (Paperback)
I love this range of books and am gradually collecting them all . This one is particularly good. So informative and easy to read and understand? Topic covered in depth. Love the way it is laid out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Eating Disorders (The Facts) (Paperback)
The Facts books are one of the best books I find for learning, they explain in terms I can understand and tend to have more information than other books

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe dated, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Eating Disorders (The Facts) (Paperback)
Shame it only focused on females. I think there are better comprehensive books out there. This aside it is informative and we'll written

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
very informative

Eating Disorders (The Facts)
Eating Disorders (The Facts) by Suzanne Abraham (Paperback - 16 Oct. 2008)