on 23 December 2013
What is there left to say about this Paragon of a Dictionary?? We have 5 Oxford Dictionaries and all are invaluable.
on 6 June 2013
It is a good dictionary to have, however I think it should have given more clear detailed meaning to the words.
on 3 August 2015
Very handy to have around.
on 23 March 2009
To echo a previous reviewer, I expected more. OED has put in more words at the expense of less description e.g. Look up "Muses". It just says Greek goddesses. But look it up in the Collins and it names them as well.
OED given to daughter who cannot spell. I have a new Collins.
on 2 May 2010
I found the site very informative,only queery is their was no dimension's to the new book size that i could see.I liked being able to open the book and look at the contents to see the size of print, and the layout between each selected word. As my old Ox/dictionary was over twenty years old I found the new one very refreshing.
on 27 July 2015
GREAT VALUE
on 12 September 2009
a compact dictionary where you actually find something.
Very good is also the combination with the CD-Rom.
Private and business usage is therefore combined.
on 4 February 2016
Brilliant!
on 18 July 2015
excellent
on 16 May 2010
I bought this because it is compatible with my new Apple Mac, as I had the older version which can only be used on Windows. I needed this because I am doing a University degree, therefore being able to understand and hear the pronunciation of academic words is very helpful! Having said that it is useful for all ages, whether you are at school or further education. It is easy to download and I have had no problems with it at all. I could not be without this and would highly recommend it. Well worth buying.