5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, great value
I am currently taking an MSc in Biomedical Science and although it doesn't cover everything in as great a depth as I need for the course it is a good starting point. It is also very well priced compared to text books I have bought previously.
Published on 10 Feb. 2011 by Stopherlogic

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
great
Published 4 months ago by Cheuk Yan Kwan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, great value, 10 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Biomedical Science Practice: experimental and professional skills (Fundamentals of Biomedical Science) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 24 Nov. 2011
Mrs. L. Overvoorde (UK) - See all my reviews
I am currently studying Biomedical Science at university and one of my current modules is focussed on preparing us for our hospital placement. I have found this book to be an absolutely invaluable resource whilst writing essays/presentations and preparing for my portfolio. I would very highly recommend this book to anyone planning a career in Biomedical Science. I can certainly see this becoming one of the most well-read books on my shelf!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice will help u understand lab tech., 10 Oct. 2011
very good for any yr biomedical science degree .. worth having and its not that expensive !
and if your are stuuck just ask ur lecturer

plus its stamped as from IBMS

5.0 out of 5 stars I love science, and each year I get myself one ..., 9 Nov. 2014
I love science, and each year I get myself one or two books from my uni reading list, this being one of them.
Fabulous, easy to navigate and dip in and out of… pictures are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer, 13 Jun. 2014
Very good for biomedical scientist .I would recommend this book .
I found it really helpful and I enjoyed reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 24 Nov. 2013
Very good!! It includes many things and it is very helpful for my master studies. it has easy language too.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Dec. 2011
I am currently studying MSc clinical biochemistry and one of the modules was talking about analytic methods
one of my friend recommended this book
i borrowed it from the library and i found it very easy and basic
good start if u don't have any idea electrophoresis or chromatography..... etc
specially if u don't have the chance to work in a hospital or c those machine in action or u have hard time imagine what they like

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015