5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for medical law, 6 Jun. 2009
Ms. C. B. Taylor (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medical Law: Text, Cases and Materials (Paperback)
I study at Cardiff Law and used this book for basically all my revision for medical law. It was a God send! It made everything so easy and simple and gave excellent references from cases and journals so you could quote from academics really easily. I dont normally touch books this thick, but genuinely, it was excellent. Couldnt recommend it high enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Medical Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Text Cases & Materials), 11 Mar. 2012
Ms J. Goddard "Jano" (UK) - See all my reviews
Jackson covers all of the relevant areas with clarity and depth. I have used this book throughout my studies and use it as a starting point for many of the issues for discussion in medical law.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and interesting book, 20 Feb. 2015
Bought for my undergraduate law course; really useful and informative. Clear and concise. Great support for an undergraduate degree.

5.0 out of 5 stars medical law, 14 April 2010
Dr. Peter decalmer "book mouse" (manchester,lancs) - See all my reviews
this book covers an enormous subject.An upto date, easy to read book covering medical law.It is a must have for all seniour doctors and middle grade doctors especially in this age of ever increasing legalised age I can thoroughly recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 Dec. 2010
This has been a real eye opener for me and a God sent in terms of study and referrence material. In getting this book, I have managed to avoid endless toil searching the library for materials and case referrence. it is a wonderful book and I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GUNNA ENJOY THIS, 3 Jan. 2014
I am not doing Medical Law but I find the subject great to read about-the book cost like £3 so If its out of date (2010 is old in legal terms) I dont mind! I cannot or will not comment on the material as I am not studying the subject, It just passive interest!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book for medical law students, 20 Feb. 2011
this book is a superb book for students of medical law and ethics -llm. very well written and easy to follow.

Medical Law: Text, Cases and Materials
Medical Law: Text, Cases and Materials by Emily Jackson (Paperback - 23 Feb. 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01