on 11 December 2011
Having just sat my final year inorganic chem paper today I can assure one and all that it wouldn't have been possible to dose well without this book. Everything is explained so well, with great diagrams and worked examples.

Very happy
on 31 July 2011
Doing a masters undergrduate in Biochemistry, this is a life saver for all inorganic chemistry modules! Not boring, no excess writing, enough diagrams to aid you, and more than enough examples - perfect!
on 24 March 2015
This textbook is most likely the only Inorganic Chemistry book you will ever need. All of its topics are covered right from the very basics, and are explained in just the right amount of detail.

All of the sections I have used so far have been well written, and supported by clear diagrams and images where appropriate.

There are things I have covered in university lectures that aren't done in great detail in the book, so if its something particularly specialist you're looking for this may not be the book for you. If you're just looking for a general inorganic chemistry text, this will be suitable from A-level all the way to undergraduate finals.
on 4 October 2014
Good book and contents
Knock off copy from South Asia Edition.
Poor quality pictures and thin pages all black and white.
Buy a different copy! From different seller!
on 21 October 2013
Best book I have ever seen for inorganic chemistry. Will serve up to 3rd year undergraduate chemistry so by all means buy it.
on 18 May 2014
I'm rating 5 because the book arrived fast, it was exactly what I ordered and it was quite cheap compared to all the hard cover books which are double this price. I recommend it to all the chemistry students, no matter if they are first/second/third year.
on 19 July 2013
Once again Atkin's along with the other authors prove to be very apt at explaining chemistry concepts very simply with aid of diagrams. Specific to inorganic chemistry at undergraduate level.
on 14 May 2012
Have found this extremely useful on my degree course. Gave up constantly renewing at the library. Invaluable for revision. Well worth the investment. Would recommend!
on 8 September 2015
Is a good book for who want to study chemistry.I'm a hight school teacher of chemistry and I reccomand it for my students.Thank you!
on 3 May 2015
Bought as a birthday present for a chemistry student and recommended reading for them.