5.0 out of 5 stars great book is a great help for gcse students
this book helped me to acchive an A* in maths. The question's are clear and concise and the answer in the back are very helpful this book would suit all gcse maths students.
Published on 28 Sept. 2000 by spssouthpark@sms.genie.co.uk

2.0 out of 5 stars A textbook that needs to simplify its explanations better.
Published on 25 Jun. 2000 by rachel@wildbank.freeserve.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars great book is a great help for gcse students, 28 Sept. 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars A textbook that needs to simplify its explanations better., 25 Jun. 2000
This review is from: Modular Mathematics for GCSE (Paperback)
I used this book during a one year GCSE course at college for adults. We found that the explanations of the terminal module were unclear and were very difficult to work through independently without the support of the tutor. It was very hard to use this book for revision. Also there were several mistakes which we found in the answer section - which didn't help our confidence in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY ADULT NUMERACY L2, 16 Mar. 2009
Mr. S. RILEY (ATHERSTONE,ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD GCSE MODULAR BOOK TO HELP PASS MY LEVEL 2 EXAM, I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAS ALL THE TOPICS I NEED TO STUDY WHICH IS MOST USEFUL,

Modular Mathematics for GCSE
Modular Mathematics for GCSE by Leslye Buchanan (Paperback - 29 July 1999)
Used & New from: £0.59