5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!
This was bought for my daughter as it was part of her this is the one required materials for this academic year. I bought a second hand copy and am very pleased with the quality. A useful product with good overall content.
Published 7 months ago by Tuppney

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed from Suffolk UK
Published on 25 Feb 2004 by Alison

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 8 Sep 2013
Tuppney (Zaragoza, Spain) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed from Suffolk UK, 25 Feb 2004
This review is from: Oxford School Thesaurus (Hardcover)
I bought this for my son who is 10, so he'll be doing his SATs next year. I found it adequate for someone with a basic grasp of English, but sadly lacking for the enquiring mind. (Foreword: we left this out, we left that out-hey you lot, do you even speak English!?!) OK so we looked up the 'rude' words-aren't they a part of the English language dating back to Anglo-Saxon times? However, they are conspicuous by their absence. What a pity. Modern ten plus kids aren't fooled, y'know!

ARRAY(0xaaff9d5c)

Oxford School Thesaurus
Oxford School Thesaurus by Alan Spooner (Hardcover - 14 Feb 2002)
Used & New from: 0.01