on 14 November 2006
I am a second year Bsc Radiotherapy Student and I cannot praise this book enough. It is easy to read and understand and the techniques are much more up to date than any of the other standard course texts e.g. Dobbs, Barrett & Ash. I think this will replace many existing text books as the essential course reader.
on 18 September 2009
This book has two qualities not often present in Radiotherapy textbooks: Good value (it was cheaper when I bought it!) and being up to date. It has a number of contributors, an advantage in that a range of viewpoints are given. It will be useful to Oncologists, SPRs Radiographers and Physicists.

It gives a useful site by site description of radiotherapy approaches. I feel it could do with an expanded Physics section, but this it not a significant criticism.

Recommended.
on 2 September 2009
An excellent hand-book for practical radiotherapy planning. The first manual in the UK to explain the process of 3D conformal radiotherapy planning. The facts are well supported by evidence referenced at the end of each chapter. I found this book to be a valuable resource during my preparations for the FRCR (clinical oncology) exams.