on 14 June 2013
We bought this for my almost four year old. Grandpa was abroad on a business trip and we've never been able to go abroad, so we needed a way of explaining where Grandpa was phoning from. This is perfect. My son is able to read UK cities and look at world maps. We've also been able to teach him how to use an index and coordinates because everything is pitched just simply enough for about Reception/Year 1. This will last too, with the extra information he currently bypasses, such as the maps with terrain, weather etc. The atlas doesn't come accross that well on the website, but it's great.
on 21 February 2013
Lovely book, lots of very clear, easy to read maps, lots of little bits of information on the countries but not too much so doesn't confuse or overwhelm with information. The pages of all the flags are a favourite with my son. Overall, a really good book for young kids and after a few weeks my four year old son is now better at geography than me!!!
on 21 February 2014
Amazing easy fantastic learning book. My son love it. I will recommend this to parents who have children with age 5-7.
on 1 January 2012
I ordered these for our primary school and they have been much appreciated. The children love them and will use them for years to come.
on 28 July 2015
Many atlases that I had looked at for my granddaughter aged 6, had too many pages of writing before reaching the pages of maps, This one was ideal as the maps appear straight away in the book with a little bit of writing to go with them. This was certainly the best one that I saw for her age.
on 27 August 2014
Very suitable for my bright 5 year old grandson. I also found it quite interesting myself as Geography wasn't one of my best subjects. It's informative, attractive and easy to understand.
on 24 July 2013
A welcome addition to my granddaughter's book collection. It has lots of interesting statistics that one would not normally search for - so lots of serendipity.
on 9 January 2015
Really great for my 7 Year old
on 11 February 2016
This was given to a friend's child aged 5. I'm told that they like it very much.
on 29 April 2016
Love this book, has provided lots of information and interest.