on 5 December 2010
My daughter is learning the read-write inc scheme at school and came home with some "red words" on A4 paper for us to cut up and practice as flashcards.
I saw the set on Amazon and thought it would be great to have some high quality flashcards of all the red words.
However, what arrived was a few giant sheets (A3 or maybe bigger) of lots of words which I then had to cut up into flashcards! I wouldn't even describe the paper as card. Shocking for the price. Save your money and print them off yourself onto coloured card.
on 8 March 2014
Good quality cards to use with read write inc programme. The cards came on sheets which you have to cut or splice (think there were about 6 cards to 1 sheet) but the card is not flimsy so will last in the classroom. Pleased with the purchase.
on 3 January 2013
My son liked these when he was doing them at school and wanted to learn/play schools at home. My 5 year old is now going to be doing these and they are still in good condition for him to use and benefit from.
on 2 December 2010
Really helpfull cards, they are used as part of the phonics method to read by Gill Munton which is being taught at my sons school.
on 25 February 2013
these flash card really helping my kids with word recognition.
Used by their school so great that we are all working from same sheet.
on 3 March 2013
They're OK. Don't really like the colour of the cards myself. Felt I could make my own. Do become dog-eared easily
on 2 January 2016
There is a lot of work involved once the cards have been received to laminate the sheets then cut them up.
on 1 February 2016
Just fantastic. Must have tool. Helped a lot with my son's homework and home teaching. (He is in Y1)
on 22 November 2010
exactly what i need, a great educational asset i would have liked to have known that the words came on a large sheet that needed to be cut up.
on 5 January 2015
Good cards, a little flimsy but will last if laminated.