5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant
Colourful, useful and my daughter loves working with them. I wish I had bought them for my son 3 years ago!
Published on 15 Sept. 2011 by Julie H

Really love the cards and they are very good teaching and learning tools - but disappointed that they didn't come in any sort of box like the other sets I have bought - just in a little plastic cover - they will soon fall into bits like this:(
Published 3 months ago by 5aliens

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 15 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have a complete set., 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards (Cards)
I teach phonics to year 1 and 2. I'm buying my own resources so I've got the complete set of cards to use. Useful having words on the card containing the sound and the kids love the little phrase associated with each card. Fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab all around., 22 Jun. 2013
H. J. Bridger "hehapheobe" (Andover, Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards (Cards)
Purchased these for my son whom has speech and language difficulties to aid his education at home, alongside school whom also use this range. Really captures his imagination and makes for fun learning.

I strongly suggest at first sticking to the recommended groupings, plastic bands at the ready.

Might be worth purchasing a plastic wallet to store them in as the one they come in don't last very long.

Over all fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my sons schooling, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards (Cards)
My son uses these at school so we have them at home for him to practice and they really really help. The picture on the back is a good 'clue' when they can't remember the sound and we have great fun making words. His reading is really advanced for his age and i put it down to these cards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Props for teaching synthetic phonics, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards (Cards)
I have used the Read Write Inc resources for several years now. They are brilliant for children who cannot pick up reading using look and say through the apprentice method. I did not learn to read using synthetic phonics and found it difficult and a bit tedious at first, but you can make it fun and interesting with a bit of effort and a slight injection of panto!! Now I wouldn't be without these cards - I have set one as well. With these you can teach the 44 sounds as set out by Ruth Miskin et al. Children will be reading in no time and then hopefully will take off and become lifelong readers. I have had the benefit of training in this method, but you can find loads of useful tips on Ruth's website. Happy sounding and blending!!

5.0 out of 5 stars read write inc, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards (Cards)
these are great cards to help your little ones with word sounds. There are many words that sound the same but have different letters in them. Using these cards helps them identity them correctly and the pictures are fun too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for one-to-one learning, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards (Cards)
Really useful for motivating students on a one-to-one basis, especially EAL learners. I am considering buying more sets; we've used the cards with a new booster reading scheme in year 7, so I'm pleasantly surprised that the cards are still useful for older learners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product Very professional service would definitely use again The ..., 16 Oct. 2014
Excellent product
Very professional service would definitely use again
The product is extremely well made the quality very good
They have supplied exactly what I had Oder and delivered within the delivery time stated when I place the order

3.0 out of 5 stars Really love the cards and they are very good teaching and ..., 27 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars great for learning phonics, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards (Cards)
my twins are getting learning phonics with these cards at school so i top them up with these at home, they love them and now when we're reading together they can spot the word patterns and refer back to the cards so it's obviously working!

Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards
Read Write Inc.: Set 2 & 3: Speed Sound Cards by Gill Munton (Cards - 2 Feb. 2006)