4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent start, 4 Feb. 2009
Mr. J. R. Heward "Debsy" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Read Write Inc. Phonics: Nog in the Fog Book 1b (Read Write Inc Phonics 1b) (Hardcover)
I am a primary school teacher who has been at home for the past couple of years raising my 2 (soon to be 3) children. I taught my 7 year old to read using the synthetic phonic method and Montessori sandpaper letters. She was able to read when she started school and is now a very confident, fluent and independent reader. However at the time she was at home with me I struggled to find appropriate reading books to move onto after word building activites. Now I am teaching my 4 year old son. He has learnt his sounds and can decode words and at last we have this series of excellent books to progress onto. He enjoys the stories which are short enough for his limited attention span. I have given the book 4 stars as I think they would be even better if the print was larger and the words spaced out a little bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
good

Read Write Inc. Phonics: Nog in the Fog Book 1b (Read Write Inc Phonics 1b)
Used & New from: £0.01