5.0 out of 5 stars A matter of fact and kind intro to Dental Care
This book features the lovely young chap Kipper from Oxford Reading Tree and covers:

What is a dentist?

Why do I have to go to the dentist?

What will happen when I go to the dentist?

Published on 5 April 2010 by Love2Read

3.0 out of 5 stars present
I knew that this was second hand, but evidently your "good condition" was not up to the standard of mine. I was disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by grandma

5.0 out of 5 stars A matter of fact and kind intro to Dental Care, 5 April 2010
This review is from: At the Dentist (Read at Home: First Experiences) (Hardcover)

What is a dentist?

Why do I have to go to the dentist?

What will happen when I go to the dentist?

Aimed at children beginning to read, this could be used as preparation for younger children too. Very large print and colour photos take us on a boy's first visit to the dentist. We see him in the waiting room with his mum, seeing the big magic chair for the first time, having his teeth checked and cleaned, being shown how to brush his teeth, and then at home, showing his younger brother how to brush properly. There is a very simple glossary, an index, and a page of notes for carers and teachers. A good introduction.

3.0 out of 5 stars present, 17 Sep 2013

At the Dentist (Read at Home: First Experiences)
At the Dentist (Read at Home: First Experiences) by Alex Brychta (Hardcover - 3 May 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01