5.0 out of 5 stars Item delivered exactly as described
I've bought this book for a University course - it should prove most useful given that it's not the type of book one would choose to read for entertainment purposes.
Published on 24 Oct. 2011 by BlackJack1

I've seen more sturdily constructed butterflies than this book, as within one reading as a A-Level Literature text, the pages were flaking more than my grandads scalp...

Not impressed with the book, and the poems were alright I suppose
Published 1 month ago by Thomas Sanders

1.0 out of 5 stars I've seen more sturdily constructed butterflies than this book, ..., 6 April 2015
This review is from: Oxford Student Texts: Wordsworth and Coleridge: Lyrical Ballads (Paperback)

Not impressed with the book, and the poems were alright I suppose

5.0 out of 5 stars Item delivered exactly as described, 24 Oct. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars More for your money, 7 Nov. 2007
I was reading another version and I bought it for exactly the same price. This text had notes and analyitical detail which was astonishing. It completely blew my mind and yes you could call it the best thing since sliced bread (only if you're inclined to, of course!!) It's a modern day miracle. So in conclusion, those who are ready to plunge into this dream-pool, do it now because the fate of the earth depends on it... watch the sales soar due to this magnificient review. Thank you for your time, may the FORKS be with you, Peace to all mankind.

P.S BIG UP THE BIG J.C!!!

Oxford Student Texts: Wordsworth and Coleridge: Lyrical Ballads
Oxford Student Texts: Wordsworth and Coleridge: Lyrical Ballads by Celia de Piro (Paperback - 21 Sept. 2006)