Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 March 2013
I went to a grammar school and they didn't teach me this stuff.

If you write for a living then you really should have a copy of this book. It doesn't matter if you write reports, poetry, adverts, books - get a copy. I can guarantee that there is so much about writing that you don't know and you will find such an education in these pages.

I've been writing for years and my latest 'big work' [...] is a far better finished product because of Thomas Kane.

Bad points? I did find it a little dry - it maybe the typeface - and it is a little technical but you can dip in and out of it or you can set to and read from cover to cover. It's not funny in any way - it is a book that teaches how to write.

Get a copy. The most amazing thing is how few reviews it has. It should be a best seller.
on 25 May 2009
An excellent and useful writing tool, this book will assist you in all of your English requirements and aid grammar. A must for English teachers and writers everywhere. This book was recommended by my university tutor who uses it constantly.
on 14 January 2015
The only technical book a serious writer ever needs. A boon!