5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 12 May 2014
I am teaching an Asian student who is working in England but is unfamiliar with our way of life and finds it hard to relate to the materials in a general English course. We started on this book last week and his eyes lit up - finally he has some subject matter which is relevant to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars business result, 8 July 2010
Louise Hannigan (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Business Result: Intermediate: Student's Book Pack (Paperback)
As an English teacher, I love working with this book. You can simply pick up and go, although a quick read-through in advance is useful. The learning content moves along quite quickly, so beware of aiming to high when choosing the level.

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing publication, 17 Oct 2012
Christine Lacroix (France) - See all my reviews
I've been teaching ESL since the seventies when the best of the best were Robert ONeil publications. Since that time I've been disappointed so many times because reality never met publisher promises. Finding Business Result has revolutionized my teaching. What can I say except that it's perfect and lives up to all the marketing hype every other publication foisted on us. I find it ideal for private lessons and have used all of the levels. If you bring along your laptop you've got everything you need on the cdrom and if you're lucky enough to have an internet connection you'll have even more exercises on the Business result webpage.I find supplementary exercises for tricky grammar by looking in the lower levels. It's both convenient for the teacher and effective for the student. It was obviously put together by real pros. Thanks to Business Result I have more and more students through word of mouth. Busy business people don't like to waste their time and want results. Congratulations to Oxford University Press for an exceptional publication

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & bargain book, 15 Mar 2013
It was a good quality & bargain book than I thought.
And, it's such a new book.
Anyway, I really like it.

Business Result: Intermediate: Student's Book Pack
Business Result: Intermediate: Student's Book Pack by Alistair Lane (Paperback - 14 Feb 2008)
Used & New from: 11.88