on 28 February 2014
I use this with a private student and I find its more than adequate. Some of the reading activities are a little long but I understand those are designed for group classes. One thing I especially like about this book - opposed to a lot of American English textbooks I've used - is that the tapescripts are in the back. You're not forced to buy the extremely expensive CDs - although I've noticed that class CDs are ridiculously overpriced for most books, which is why I don't own any - but you can still utilize the listening activites by reading them yourself or having the student read them with you. One of the better books I've used.
on 12 August 2011
This item is vastly over priced, wait until you see the price of the 2 CDs... which you need to buy separately, and the work book and the teachers book...

Google is your best friend here.

Michael.
on 10 December 2013
Ideal for foreign students , bright engaging pictures in a multicultural setting. Very appealing because of its easy to use format with lots of repetition for learning in easy stages and the content deals with all ages and cultures so is very inclusive.
on 2 July 2013
I like the Headway series a lot for their interesting topics and my students have always liked them too. I took off one star for the fact you have to buy the audio seperately and it is very expensive.
on 13 January 2013
Excellent range of textbooks. I use this particular one ( in Spain) for Bachillerato scholars and B1 adult students. Plenty of exercises, and a good range of using the 4 skills.
on 1 November 2012
V e r y. G o o d .. . . . . . . . . . . . T h a n k u
on 23 October 2015
Excellent for enhancing EAL lessons.
on 6 November 2015