on 7 August 2012
I have used several books to prepare pupils for the FCE and I am always looking for extra practice tests. I found this one on Amazon and am very pleased with it.It contains material that I have not found in any of the other texts I have used. This is a definite bonus because you do find that test material is sometimes repeated ..either completely or in part... in different books.
on 9 June 2013
I am an ESOL teacher and have students stay with me for total immersion and lessons. I bought this because I recently had a Spanish woman stay for 3 months to in order to prepare for the FCE exam. I downloaded a free sample test from the Internet but then had to print off all the pages so she could do the separate tests - it took ages to organise the printing, and I was in danger of losing vital pieces of paper. These 4 sample tests by Mark Harrison are authentically laid out, give clear instructions to the student, have the answer key AND the CD is easy to use on the computer or a CD player - what more could I want. My student could work alone or with me, and gain lots of valuable FCE experience. All for a very reasonable price - well done that man.
on 1 September 2013
Not as expensive as the Cambridge University Press ones. They should publish more books along with the audio material. It's worth it
on 11 March 2014
I was looking for FCE papers with audio and found it difficult. This book has 4 listening exams with audio and it was perfect for my needs
on 17 March 2013
excellent book. good service. good practice for the fce. i'd definetely recommend it if you need to take the fce
on 15 June 2014
Perfect book, they sent it quickly and in good conditions. It's a useful book. A lot of resources in it
on 29 October 2014
Perfect seller ( i received the book in a couple of days ) and very useful book. Highly recommended.
on 11 August 2014
Good practice before exam, especially appreciate the Audio CD.
Good value for money
on 19 March 2015
Exellent practising content. Highly recommended for people going to pass an exam.
on 16 January 2015
It's the second time I have purchased from them. Fast delivery, great book.