5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Nunan Work
For those interested in Syallbus design then this is the work for you. As usual Nuan keeps things very simple, exploring all of the key issues and detailing new communicative approaches. He suppliments all theory with relevant examples. This is somewhat easier to read that Hedges' book and is especially good for MA students in TESOL.
Published on 23 Nov. 2003 by Muhammad A Ismail

3.0 out of 5 stars Older than I expected
I have to say that it is really older than I had in mind, I mean, it has got highlight marks and underlindes and coloured things and sorts!!!! It is the oldest one among all the books I got for "used" condition!
Published on 2 Jun. 2013 by Yu Li

3.0 out of 5 stars Older than I expected, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Syllabus Design (Language Teaching: A Scheme for Teacher Education) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Nunan Work, 23 Nov. 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 19 Sept. 2014
Not what I was expecting.

Syllabus Design (Language Teaching: A Scheme for Teacher Education)