4.0 out of 5 stars Book
Well wrapped and delivered on time. This was recommended reading for my BA(Hons) coursework and has plenty of details for anyone studying this subject but it's not my favourite period in history so I found it a bit dull.
Published 11 months ago by M Attwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I am following a WEA Architecture course and last year it covered Romanesque architecture. I had read Early Medieval Architecture by Roger Stalley and thought it was excellent.
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by James Rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Medieval Architecture (Oxford History of Art) (Paperback)
This year we are doing early Gothic architecture so I bought Nicola Coldstream's book in the same Oxford History of Art series but found it very very disappointing. Its hard to discern a continuous "story" through the book and within each chapter she seems to regularly wander off topic and you wonder why the material, while very interesting, is in that particular chapter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Medieval Architecture (Oxford History of Art) (Paperback)

Medieval Architecture (Oxford History of Art)
Medieval Architecture (Oxford History of Art) by Nicola Coldstream (Paperback - 25 April 2002)
16.99