4.0 out of 5 stars Makes learning fun
Published on 25 Jan. 2012 by Clio

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty
Published 1 month ago by Les47

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes learning fun, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Oxford Reading Tree Read With Biff, Chip, and Kipper: Level 5: Pack of 8 (Hardcover)
I was already a fan of the Oxford Reading Tree series which is why I purchsed this set - with a six year old growing up in Spain I have to find fun ways to teach her to read and write in English and the Oxford series is the best I have found. This set doesn't disappoint - we are having great fun reading the stories and using the learning tools. English is not easy for kids who are brought up using Spanish, a very phoenetic language, as their mother tongue - but thanks to Chip and Biff and Floppy the dog we're getting there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Reading Tree - level 5, 3 Dec. 2013
My grand-daughter loves the books and they really helped her with her reading skills.I can recommend them to children who have slight problems with their reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Jan. 2014
I would recommend these books to anyone they are great my son loves them and they even have little activity to do at the end of the book which my son finds fun

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty, 29 Mar. 2015
We were getting on very well with these up until stage 5. Now we have to explain the following story lines to our 4 year old: Gran beating up a witch. The kids dog being tied up with rope ready for eating by a dragon. 3 kids beating up one kid and then several other kids taking violent revenge upon them. What the hell the author's of these books think they are doing is beyond me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading skill, 22 July 2013
A great set of books that encourage reading and increase skill levels. The stories are entertaining and not too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Education is so important. Give you kids a head start., 2 Aug. 2014
Education is so important. This is what they use at our Granddaughters school and it will give a her a head start.

Oxford Reading Tree Read With Biff, Chip, and Kipper: Level 5: Pack of 8