on 10 March 2004
What a lovely rhyming book! My only complaint is that my husband and I know it off by heart because our 11 month old loves it so much it is read over and over again!!! Highly recommended - I have bought this book for a number of friends' children!!!
on 16 November 2008
This is a very sweet book for a 2 or 3 year old. It's the perfect length for a bedtime story (not too long! but more than a simple picture / board book). The rhyming paragraphs mean that youngsters are quick to learn the words themselves and like to join in as you read.
Out little one thinks its hilarious that wobble bear says 'yellow' whenever his mother asks him what colour something is.
This is a great book to really 'read together'.
on 22 March 2014
My younger daughter fell in love with Wobble Bear when she was at nursery, so we bought copies of this and Wobble Bear Gets Busy for her. Rhyming books are particularly lovely to read out loud, and they have been firm favourites (bedtime stories for years rotated between the two Wobble Bear books and Big Daft Fish). Wobble Bear is a delightful little character that children really identify with.
on 28 August 2011
I love this book, I bought the hardback version as our paperback version was getting a bit rough from being read every night!

The board book it really small though (less than A5 size) which makes it harder for all three of my children to see, but they love the story and find it hilarious!

I enjoy reading it too as the rhyming helps me memorise it and I love to see the kids laugh!
on 10 November 2010
A thoroughly brilliant book. My 5 year old daughter has loved it for years and I know it almost by heart. One odd thing about it is that I always feel the need to affect a Yorkshire accent when reading it! Don't know why...
on 17 December 2013
My kids grew up with this book really good a must for the little ones.looking forward to reading it to my little one
on 27 February 2015
My little girl loves this book. Excellent service from seller.
on 25 January 2004
This is a very charming story told with a gentle and funny rhyming text. The illustrations are beautiful, in a slightly quirky style. My only gripe is that when Wobble Bear gets the colour right it is of moonlight which I wouldn't immediately have thought of as yellow. If you are teaching colours to children it is important to be clear about what's what, I feel, and the moon by any other name is not a banana.
on 13 August 2014