5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poems
I had this book when I was young and spent quite a while trying to find it again now I have my own child (I couldn't remember the title). I loved it then and still do now and my toddler loves it too. Favourite poems are The Song of the Train and Ning Nang Nong, lovely illustrations too.
Published on 19 Mar. 2013 by Jenegade

2.0 out of 5 stars my daughter enjoys it but.....................
i bought this book for Christmas as a great introduction to poems and language. She loves the book and we have read it almost every night since Christmas Day however the poems included do take a lot of getting used to and some of the words (in todays modernsociety) can be considered inappropriate 'Shiggildy, Shaggildy Shag' for example. Some of the poems do not make sense...
Published on 6 Feb. 2013 by sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poems, 19 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, 8 Jan. 2010
K. Laurie - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
Really good for kids to learn about poetry and sounds. Its sister book Tasty Poems is also excellent. Tasty Poems: New Cover 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars a noisy book, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
a very enjoyable book of poems, it fitted in well with our class theme of sound.
the children loved the ning nang nong with its strange rhymes and browsed through the book at every chance. It probably suits infant topics very well. The illustrations were excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
These poems are fabulous and my 5 year old loved them. The pictures are also lovely and vibrant which enhanced his engagement. He learned one of the poems for a competition at school and got to the final, so he was thrilled!

4.0 out of 5 stars A mixture of poems about different noises, 29 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
I used this book in class as a teacher and the children just loved the different poems and it helped give them a wider vocabulary to use when describing sounds. Particular favourites were Jazz Man and Ceremonial Band.

4.0 out of 5 stars bedtime stories, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
A really great collection of poems for children,even ones too young to understand the meaning of the words enjoy the rhythm
We read this to our daughter when she was a baby and have now bought it for our grandson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
Very good collection of poems. Colourful pictures. Bought it for my son when he was 1 and we continued to read it until he was well over 4 years. Looking forward to reading it to my younger one now.
Must buy !

4.0 out of 5 stars Variety could have been better, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
This is a short book, I bought it for a nursery class that I'll be teaching. The poems are not as good as I expected but they do have a lot of words that can be sounded out for children to join in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poems, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 5 year old, he loves it. There are other books similar ti this and I shall be getting those too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Year One, 15 Aug. 2013
K. Peterman (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
My Year One children love this book of Noisy Poems. The illustrations are colourful and a good selection of poems.

Noisy Poems
Noisy Poems by Nick Sharratt (Paperback - 3 Nov. 2005)