5.0 out of 5 stars a great introduction to poetry for children, 22 May 2002
G. Milner (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whizz, Bang, Orang-Utan (Twinkle, Twinkle, Chocolate Bar) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my three-year old son - he loves reading, but before this book had had little exposure to any poetry other than nursery rhymes. He loves this book. I love this book. It has been a favourite bedtime book for some time now (at his request rather than my suggestion), and he quotes back favourite bits to me now and again as well ("sticky sticky Vicki Nicki" is a particular favourite :-). The poems have adult as well as child appeal, so we all enjoy it, and there are plenty of laugh-out-loud bits. A great buy - we'll probably be buying the companion "Twinkle Twinkle Chocolate Bar" soon as well. What a wonderful introduction to poetry for children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely poetry book for young children., 24 Dec 2012
Another funny poetry book for young children. Easy poems to learn. Another one I regret leaving at school when I retired but pleased that I found a second hand one at Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars night time reading, 10 April 2009
I brought this for my 2 year old as it was suggested in the information from book start. She loves it and wants to hear every poem!! She enjoys Victoria Nicola and the bee poem. Great buy to introduce small children to poems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poems for kids, 7 Sep 2009
N. Lambert - See all my reviews
Get this for your kids! Funny, articulate - a poem for every situation - wonderful for parties, bed time stories.

Whizz, Bang, Orang-Utan (Twinkle, Twinkle, Chocolate Bar)
Whizz, Bang, Orang-Utan (Twinkle, Twinkle, Chocolate Bar) by John Foster (Paperback - 7 Oct 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01