5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter always comes back to this book, 10 Dec 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: TASTY POEMS (Paperback)
My six-year-old regulary checks this book out of her school library. She is proud to now be able to read all the poems herself. A family favourite is "Brian's Picnic", and we have even named a particular attitude "Brian" as a result.
The illustrations are clever and colourful, and there is a variety of poetry types used. Some have an ethnic flavour which honestly lose me, but the children don't seem to mind at all.
We are looking for this and other Jill Bennett books for Christmas this year, knowing they are already winners with my kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 and still lovin it!!!, 10 Nov 2004
This review is from: TASTY POEMS (Paperback)
Hi my name is samee and as a child me and my freind liyya read this book as children of 6. AFter that we forgot about this magical book. Now we are 14 and 15 and are over joyed to read this book and retrace our chillhood through this humerous book of limericks and poems. A great read for anyone any AGE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars were 15 and stull readin it, 9 Nov 2004
This review is from: TASTY POEMS (Paperback)
My name is samee and me and my freind liyya read this book as a child at the age of 6. Since then we forgot about it. We are now 14 and 15 years of age! It is a joy to have found it and retrace our footstepds through these humourous limerics and poems. We cannot stop readin it, a real treasure and a fun read for all.

TASTY POEMS
TASTY POEMS by Hachette Children's Books (Paperback - 12 Jan 1996)
Used & New from: £0.01