on 22 May 2013
I loved reading these books to my son he loved them, they were funny and just long enough for a bedtime story.
on 23 October 2013
My son has learning difficulties especially poor comprehension skills and so I bought this box set and it is brilliant. Great to help with these difficulties. Well written and great illustrations. A must for all mums to buy even if their children do not have difficulties.
on 13 January 2012
A favourite for reading to school children. Even in this age of computers and all the games that children are bombarded with, Winnie's antics are still a favourite in KS1.
on 3 October 2015
My 5 year old daughter adores these books, I enjoy reading them to her, she's attempted to read them herself. We love dizzy Winnie the Witch and her beloved Wilbur.
on 4 April 2013
Great book set, bought for my 7 year old daughter but her younger brother even loves hearing the stories! Highly recommended for some fun reading.
on 13 January 2013
Great bargain as this is much dearer in the shops. Daughter loves the books and as a parent I'm happy that a) she likes them and b) I saved money.
on 7 October 2014
Brilliant price and delivered quickly. My daughter will be very happy!