Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 5 September 2013
Incorrect 'look inside' product view as this is not in colour, just black and white which makes it harder to distinguish words for younger readers. Will be going back for a colour version.
on 24 January 2013
Father Christmas got this for my 9 year old daughter's christmas stocking and its been brilliant. She has used it several times for homework already. Its easy to use and very informative which is a huge bonus. Would definitely recommend.
on 22 August 2013
Slightly disappointing from the view that some simple words we would have expected to be included are not (our daughter is 7). Also the print is smaller than expected.
on 21 May 2013
Far too small in my opinion to be useful for my 8 year old but she was asked by school to get something for her book bag and this has the content that's needed.
on 10 February 2013
This is ideal forms six year old who is now starting to become more advanced wither writing. I would definitely recommend this to other parents for their kids.
on 6 November 2015
Bought for my 11 year old grandsons, so they can begin to expand their vocabulary, without constantly seeking my or their parents help. I greatly believe in learning rather than teaching. They are now beginning to read and look up new words in the dictionary and to seek a greater variety of words for their essays. So the combination of a dictionary and thesaurus from the same source, which caters for children of their age is to be applauded..
on 31 May 2014
Even though my daughter is in primary school she will still be able to use it in secondary, very flexible
on 20 February 2015
Just ok. Not terribly clear. Especially for young ones who are learning to use a theasurus.
on 15 September 2013
My daughter has just turned 7, and gone into KS2. She needed a dictionary and thesaurus to help with her homework. We ordered this last week and have used it a few times already. Both this and the thesaurus are well made, easy to use, and the perfect homework tool!
on 19 February 2015
Bought this for my 11 year old grandaughter. She has started writing stories and uses Google to find new words. She tells me it is easy to use. It also fits into her school bag so is taking it with her to school.
Delivery very quick and well packaged.